What Makes NutriClean® Probiotics Unique?
Diversity of strains, total bacterial count and protection of the probiotics are key elements in a powerful probiotic product. The digestive tract is home to 400-500 different types of microbes. These microbes include both healthy bacteria (probiotics) and potentially unhealthy bacteria. Maintaining optimal digestive and immune health depends in large part on maintaining optimal bacterial balance within the digestive tract. With such tremendous diversity naturally present in the digestive tract, it is important to supplement with not just one strain, but numerous strains of probiotics, so that the most comprehensive benefit is received.
Many products on the market deliver a high total probiotic count, but they are only coming from one or two strains. These practices yield products which do not deliver comprehensive support. According to research published in Food Research International, probiotic products which deliver multiple strains can offer more benefits than a single strain. Market America’s NutriClean Probiotics delivers 10 billion CFUs from 10 different strains with patented LiveBac® and Bio-tract® technologies to help keep the probiotics viable during both bottling and throughout the digestive process.*
Each strain has a unique purpose and the strains work synergistically to support numerous areas of health from immunity to stomach comfort and bowel regularity. Your body is a bacterial battlefield. As with a true battle, there may be lots of different types of good guys and lots of different types of bad guys. On “Good Guys Team” (NutriClean Probiotics), you have the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. Each component of the team brings a unique area of expertise and, working together, they achieve their goal. When your good guys are outnumbered, you don’t want to just bring in more Navy, you need a variety of strong, capable resources with unique talents.
“The Good Guys Team” (NutriClean Probiotics) are 10 carefully selected bacterial strains – six lactobacilli strains and four bifidobacterium strains – each with a unique role to help your body maintain bacterial balance and optimal digestive health.
- Lactobacillus plantarum was selected because of its unique ability to help promote optimal bacterial balance
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is included for a number of reasons, perhaps most notably its ability to support the synthesis of lactase, an enzyme which breaks down lactose
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus plays a major role in immune support
- Lactobacillus salivarius has been shown to promote bacterial balance
- Lactobacillus casei promotes overall digestive comfort and promotes bowel regularity.
- Lactobacillus helveticus has been shown to promote bowel regularity
- Bifidobacterium bifidum supports the protective barrier in the digestive tract
- Bifidobacterium longum competes with harmful bacteria for attachment sites in the intestines; this helps to maintain optimal bacterial balance
- Bifidobacterium breve was included because research has shown to promote bowel regularity.
- Bifidobacterium infantis supports overall digestion and metabolism
LiveBac® is a patented process and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
BIO-tract®is a patented technology and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.|
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|